Friday, May 1, 2009

3 month old updates

Ok, little girl, you are now three months old! Here are some things you can do:

-Hold your head up high! When you are on your tummy you love to show us how high you can get your head, it is so sweet!
-Giggle, giggle, giggle. You love to laugh! It's really cute because you can't quite get it out, so your giggles just sound like you are sucking in air over and over again. It's the BEST sound!
- Sleep 6 hour stretches (on rare occasion). You usually just wake up once after about 4 hours for a snack but sometimes you'll give me six.
-Recognize yourself in the mirror. We got one for the car so that you can look at yourself while we drive and you make ALL KINDS of faces at yourself while you look. You'll also look for mirrors when you know they're around...you're just like your Tia Carolyn! (though, she'll tell you that you're just like me)
- You did this last month but you're learning more and more how to keep your bouncer going when it stops. You hold your foot up and just go up and down and up and down until the bouncer moves.
- You recognize mommy and daddy. You even have started to reach for mommy on occasion (which makes my heart just MELT)
- You've just started to want to roll over all the way. You kind of bobble from side to side until you can get yourself around. You've only made it all the way around once (last night) but I'm sure we're in for more, soon!
- You love love LOVE to suck your little fist. You try desperately to open it up and stick a finger in your mouth but it just doesn't work so well, you end up with almost the whole thing shoved in your mouth most of the time. In fact, you love it so much that you'll spit out your paci just to stick the fist in.

We love you, Lo!!!


1 month

2 months

3 months
Can you tell I've grown this month?!

I think she's looking more like a baby and less like a newborn this month. What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I love the comparison pics. She HAS grown!! I wish blogging existed when I had my kids. This is so cool because who has time these days for scrapbooking (I am still one age 2 books for both girls!).

Anonymous said...

one=on