Monday, November 9, 2009

Craft Fair Fun

Well, it's finally O-V-E-R! Thank goodness, it's been such a long two weeks getting ready for it. I spent every second that Logan was asleep sewing or bowing and I am tired. Definitely am ready for a little break (though, I've done some sewing since for Logan). We did fairly well at the show, I sold about 1/4 of my stock and handed out over 150 business cards so we're calling it a great success.

My friend, Patty, helped me set up on Friday night. She was a life saver as Mike had to work and I had Logan--it would have been near impossible to do it on my own without some help because L requires so much attention. Patty also helped out on Saturday morning because Mike had a paper to write and needed to be in the library that morning. It's so wonderful to have such a great friend SO near! We actually live closer to each other here than we did in Miami. Here's our spread on Saturday morning:
Logan modeled some of our products for the first part of the morning and actually several people came to the booth after seeing her with her appliqued shirt. (doesn't she look like a red head in this outfit?)
Here are some closeup shots of the products:
Bows, bows and MORE bows!
Fun to be one tutu set with the appliqued cupcake bootie:
So what have Logan and I been up to now that we're not elbow deep in sewing projects? Well, for starters, we've been tearing up some paper towels:
It's our new favorite thing to do. Don't you want to join us? Logan has also been modeling some more of my onesies as we do errands around town, like this one (along with the bow).

These ruffle butt onesies were actually the star of the show this weekend. Several people said they'd be getting them for Christmas through our website (which you can go to from the link on the right side of the blog now).
Logan has also been pulling up like CRAZY this last week. She'll pull up on just about anything that she can reach. I've actually, on a couple of occasions, had to grab her to stop her from pulling up on the toilet (because after she pulls up on something, she usually proceeds to taste it...not so cool when it's the toilet). Speaking of tasting...yesterday, I walked in to our bathroom to get Logan (who had crawled in there) and found her sucking on a bar of soap...nice...at least I didn't have to scold her with, "that's dirty!" like I do five million other times a day, right? Here are a few pulling up pictures:
And the whole tasting what she pulls up on thing:



Have a great Monday!!





No comments: