I know, I've got standards to uphold here and I've taken way too long to post something new about this sweet girl. Unfortunately, with temperatures reaching the high 90's and a heat index over 100 every day...we are working fervently to find indoor activities, and many of them involve me stepping from behind the camera and being a one (w0)man circus. So, there's just not a whole lot to take pictures of. I'll work a little harder for you all.
Today, though, we slathered on the sunscreen and braved the high temps so we could make it to the pool with the rest of our playgroup. I'd like to make mention that it was 91 degrees when we left the house this morning at 8:45am...my sentiments, exactly.
Logan had so much fun with playmates her size to run around with in the splash park. Here she is with "tate" (she can't pronounce that hard K sound yet)





No comments:
Post a Comment