Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

It's almost here!

We've spent the day basking in traditions. Our church moved all of their Sunday services to Saturday morning so we got to start the day off worshipping the King! It was so refreshing to start the weekend off like that. All day long Logan's been talking about Baby Jesus and singing happy birthday to him in Sunday school.

Logan and I made ableskivers together this afternoon:

Brody thoroughly enjoyed them.
Then we took some pictures and opened a gift:
And then we took more pictures of the kiddos in their gifts:
(I'm in love with this picture of them, by the way. I had visions of it when we bought the PJ's but didn't want to get my hopes up for a good picture and was pleasantly surprised.)

Logan and I also watched The Polar Express and read the Christmas story together before bed (Brody passed out at 6:30 so he missed out). It's so sweet creating such fun memories together.

No comments: