I wanted to make sure to go back and get the rest of our Outer Banks pictures posted but just haven't had the time to sit down and get them all up. But, here they are! We really, really enjoyed hanging out with the cousins. It's fun to have kids who are similar in ages. Though, having 4 kids 3, 2, 1 and none together was a little nutty at times!
Logan and Abby:
All four together (and yes, this was absolutely the best picture of all of them, ha!):
Before Mike had to head back home for school, we took the kids mini golfing. Logan hit TWO holes in one on her first mini golfing trip ever. It was impressive.
Brody and Logan have such a special relationship. It was such a joy to capture this secret telling moment between them while we were there!
The kids and I stayed for another day and a half after Mike left. We enjoyed going crab watching one evening. We all took flashlights and had the kids look for the scurrying creatures in the sand.
Brody was still not thrilled with the sand but tolerated it for a couple of pictures.
Our last day there, Lindsey and I took the older kiddos to a beautiful beach. The waves weren't quite as violent and there was a ton of white sand for them to build in.
I think we could have easily spent all day there if we hadn't left the babies with Jeremy.
Little model.
I loved watching Logan explore the beach in her floppy hat.
They had a small aquarium and gift shop on the pier so we took them up there for a quick peek before leaving.
And, of course, the trip wouldn't be complete without trying to get some shots of the kids together outside.
I'm so thankful that we were able to spend some time together. It was fun making memories.


No comments:
Post a Comment