Logan knew after seeing Frozen last year that she would be Elsa for Halloween. I had to hold back because all I wanted to do was show her all kinds of different costume ideas and convince her to try something different. I knew that every other little girl would be Elsa...but you know what? She wanted to be Elsa, and she's almost 6, and I want her to remember being able to make decisions like that on her own. But I still itched to get my hands on some fabric and sew costumes. So, Lincoln got to be Olaf. Then I itched to have them all in a group photo with some sort of theme. This was a problem, because Brody wanted to be a Ninja Turtle. So, I convinced him to be Kristoff for a little picture taking, but he hasn't since touched the costume. Thankfully, the fabric was mostly clearance and so his costume cost less than $3 to make.
I had to title this "Costumes 2014" because, as you'll see in the Halloween post, Brody did not wear his homemade costume to go out.
It's crazy to think that Halloween last year, we were anxiously awaiting that guy in the middle! Now we can't imagine life without him. Or what it's like to easily get everyone to look at the camera.
That's better!
Until next year....








No comments:
Post a Comment