So 23 weeks in and I'm still as sick as a dog. I'm taking an anti-nausea med, and I'm still at the point where if I forget to take it I'm throwing up all day like I've got the stomach flu. It's awful. I feel bad for the kiddos on those days because I'm completely useless....though, they love it because we watch WAY more TV than their little brains need. Thankfully, I've only forgotten it less than a handful of times. But still.
How many weeks: 26.6
Weight gain? 13 lbs.
Morning Sickness? Yes.
Cravings: Pickles, sour kraut, lemons, anything acidic right now!
Sleeping well? Sleeping as well as I can with a one year old and being pregnant.
Labor signs? Nope!
Things I miss: Being able to go to bed not freaking out about missing a dose of medication! ha! Making it through a day without feeling like something is going to make me vomit.
Things I'm looking forward to: Picking up some more pink, looking into girl names, and we're starting to plan for our upcoming school year, so that's exciting!!
Here I am at 23 weeks with all four kids:




No comments:
Post a Comment