Monday, August 31, 2015

Dance Year 5

It's been a busy month!  Logan started her FIFTH year of dance this year.  I can't believe she's old enough to even be uttering that.  But, here we are.  She actually is starting leveled dance this year, which is an exciting, but sad transition for us.  She's been with the same teacher now for the last two (maybe three?) years and I am so sad that she's old enough to transition out of Miss Cori's classes.  This teacher sees hundreds of students a week and she still knows the name of every dancer's siblings.  We walk in and she knows both of my boys, their interests, etc.  It's amazing.  And I'm sad to see Logan moving away from her!

But, they said she was doing well enough that we could go ahead and advance her into the leveled classes a year early, and she's been dying to take acro (gymnastics/dance together) and a focused ballet class so we're taking the plunge.  She'll be doing two full hours of dance Monday nights and she's thrilled!

How big does she look in this picture?  Sniff.

And the five year comparison:


Lincoln doesn't quite enjoy being left out of a picture session, so Logan obliged and posed with him for one right before we ran out the door!


I love watching this little girl develop into such a precious dancer.  It makes my heart happy to watch her do something she is so passionate about.




No comments: