Sunday, March 8, 2009

Look at what Mommy made me!

With the little bit of extra time I've had with a new baby (which isn't a lot), I took Logan to the craft store and got some things to make her some new onesies!  The first one (on the left) says "priceless", the middle one says "does this diaper make my butt look big?" and the far one says "mommy needs a nap."  Logan and I had fun crafting together.  
Before Logan was born I looked EVERYWHERE for a baby tutu that wasn't over $30.00 and had no luck.  A few days ago I decided I could make one myself and went and got the materials and went to it.  I think in effort to supplement our income a bit next year I'll start an etsy business and sell baby/little girl tutus and the letters I made for her room.  I know it won't make us a ton of money, but it'll give us a little extra for spending.  Here are a couple of pictures of Logan with her new tutu, it's still a little big but I love it!

1 comment:

Cary Hairbows said...

Oh that TUTU! I adore it!!! She is quite the princess...so sweet. :)

Shannon