Logan is TWO MONTHS OLD today! AH! How did she get so big, so fast?! :) Again, this month I'll say that although the time does seem to fly sometimes, other times (like in the middle of the night) it seems like it has definitely been two months. I will say that pregnancy was like a turtle walk and babyhood seems to go a lot faster than that did. We went to the Dr. last week and Logan is weighing 10lbs 5oz and she is 20 3/4 inches long, the Dr. was shocked that she is only on breast milk, he says she's growing very nicely and that we're doing a great job. It's always nice to hear someone say that. We've seen every Dr. in the practice that we go to and I haven't wanted to choose one because I love them all so much, so I just let them put me with whoever when they schedule me (though, for her 4 month appointment they've put us with the Dr. I've been favoring and may stick with until we leave). Here are some pictures of Logan today at 2 months old:
Again, this is the end of one of her smiles. You can really see how long she is in this picture. At the rate she's going, she'll be taller than me before she's 6 years old! :)
Ok, little girl...you are two months old today and these are things that are new about you this month:
- Your head control is great! You hold your head up all by yourself and when you're on your tummy you can hold it up too.
- Speaking of your tummy, you LOVE tummy time! You'll lay on your tummy and play and play and play and only fuss after you've been doing it for a long time.
- You like to stand on mommy and daddy's knees, you have very strong legs. Occasionally you'll even start to bounce a little, you are growing up so fast!
- You started smiling this month. It's not always in response to anything, but it is a BEAUTIFUL smile and it just makes mommy and daddy light up when you do it.
- You like to stick your tongue out at daddy when he sticks his out at you. At fist we thought maybe you were just sticking out your tongue because it's such a natural thing for you but you seem to do it in response to him because every time he does it, you do it right back at him until he stops.
- You continue to love your baths, it's so great for us because we know you'll settle down as soon as you hit the warm water.
-You consistently sleep 4 hour stretches at night and on occasion you'll even give mommy and daddy 6 hours! You're a good sleeper but....
- You HATE to fall asleep. You fight it and fight it and fight it. I think you want to be up and knowing what's going on in the world around you (I'm like that, too, so you get it from your mama), I usually have to snuggle you really close to get you to fall asleep.
We love you so much!



No comments:
Post a Comment