Told you I'd have more time to post! This is #3 for the day. :) Normally I wouldn't post this much but I've had several things to post and wanted to get it all done while I've got a fast internet connection. So, what's our small milestone that we hit today? Logan has enough hair to keep small bows clipped in all by themselves (no band necessary)! Yaaay! :) Her little hair is SO sweet and it's getting thicker and thicker by the day... she gets that from her mommy.

And our new big toy? The rainforest jumperoo! Logan LOVES this toy. She can literally spend an hour straight in it without fussing. She loves this thing. It's wonderful--several toys to play with, it's got lights and sounds (that can be turned off very easily and are not loud and obnoxious), it's got hanging toys so when she looks up she's got something fun to focus on, the seat spins so she has easy access to all of the toys (though she hasn't figured out how to do that on her own yet), AND the best part? She can JUMP JUMP JUMP! :) She's still kind of just bouncing a little but she's figured out that when she moves her feet it bounces and I'm sure the jumping will come with time. It wears her out really good, too. After an hour in it she's ready for a nap-- victory! Here's a better shot of it:

Yes, that's a book underneath her feet, she's not QUITE tall enough to reach the floor.
And here she is after she's played in it:

No comments:
Post a Comment