Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Fourth!!

We haven't been super busy today, but I can't believe it's already almost 7:30! We got up early this morning and headed off to church. There weren't enough 1 year olds in Logan's classroom, so they sent her to the 2 year old class and she did fabulously. If it weren't for her size, you wouldn't have even known she didn't belong--when I went to pick her up she was participating in one of their big activities and came home with all kinds of crafty goodies. I can't believe how grown up she is!

Logan was given several outfits for this holiday, but when we tried them on this morning only one of them fit. Most were too small and a couple were too big--maybe they'll fit her next year? This morning I threw on this dress that used to be mine, I figured it was a fun, summer dress and had red and white in it, so I threw a blue bow in her hair and she was patriotic for church.
When we came home we changed her into this outfit that Tita got her. She was quite a character in it!
This afternoon, Logan's Uncle John and Aunt Lindsey drove down from VA to have dinner and a sleepover with us and she has been playing with them like crazy. She won't give them a second to rest before she's got a new activity to do with them!

Happy Independence Day!!

No comments: