Sunday, July 25, 2010

Weekend Ramblings

Just a few pictures to share with everyone.

Here is L after naptime on Friday afternoon.
She really loves it when we leave her in her diaper and let her run around semi-nude.


It's fun to notice subtle differences in the length of L's hair now. It seems like every few days it grows just a little bit more. Friday afternoon, I was pleasantly surprised when I was able to throw them up into piggies without any tugging or pulling to get enough hair!

Mike's been doing a lot of push ups lately and Logan, being in her imitator phase of life, loves to get down on the ground with him and do some herself. I think sometimes Mike pushes out a few extra just to see her do it too.



Today I'm working on getting closets cleared out. I had to pull out three different shirts for L yesterday as she seems to have grown an inch in the last two days and those shirts are now a little short on her. It's ok, they were her 9-12 month shirts so it's not like they needed to fit anymore, anyway! She's fitting into her 18 month clothing right on time, as she'll be 18 months this coming week! She's keeping plenty entertained while I'm cleaning by putting on some of my shoes and prancing around the house in them.

That's about all that's going on up here!





No comments: