Logan recently began to mimic us when we pray with her before bed. It's very sweet and melts my heart when I hear her doing it. Though, sometimes it DOES lengthen the bedtime process as she feels she needs to thank Jesus for everything in her life. Here's what the prayers sound like:
Mommy: Dear Jesus/L: Yees
Mommy: Thank you for/L: Mama and Dada...and dada...and dada
Mommy: Thank you for/L: Pooh, and bows
Mommy: Thank you for/L: Pops (lollipops), num nums, teeth
Mommy: Thank you for/L: Shoes.
L: Ahhhhh-mein
...you get the idea.
Today we took Logan to the mall to get out of the house for a bit and I thought it was a good opportunity to snap some pictures in a different location. I know a lot of you have been waiting on baited breath for some new pictures, so here you go! ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment