I am 14 weeks pregnant today! I feel like this pregnancy is flying by...probably due in large part to the rambunctious little toddler I run after all. day. long. :) Not much to update, had our appointment yesterday, will go back in 5 weeks for another. Baby is about the size of a peach. I have started to feel a little bit of movement, which is driving me nuts because it's SO inconsistent that it makes me feel a little crazy. But, having been pregnant before, I know it can only be the baby making those thump thumps. I obviously can't hide the pregnancy so I'm not even trying. I pulled out my Florida State gear today 1. because football season has returned and 2. because it doesn't look like it'll fit quite as long as it did with L's pregnancy so I want to get maximum use out of it all now!

We met up with a bunch of mommas and babies from our complex at the park today!
It was 75 and a little overcast so it was a perfect day to be outside playing.
Logan loved climbing up the slides and since there weren't a ton of people around I didn't mind letting her do it.
We love that we get to have the freedom to spend mornings with other moms and kids, it's so refreshing. I don't think there's anywhere else I'd want to be at this point in my life, spending my days with my favorite little girl teaching her about the world.
The boys wanted to mulch the slides and the girls wanted to keep it clean...it kept them entertained for a good while.



No comments:
Post a Comment