L: Mommy, I want to be a pirate so I can say argh!
Mike: Logan, help mommy pick your books up.
L: No, thank you, sir dad.
Logan, while looking at nursing bras in Motherhood: You need some new boobs, mom? (um, let me die please)
After the kids go to bed, I usually treat myself to a bowl of ice cream. It's my glass of red wine, if you will. I was eating one the other night and Logan came in the room...
L: You eating ice cream in your bowl, mom?
Me: umm...no.
L: What is it?
Me: Water?
L: You're eating water? Out of a bowl? That's strange.
That'll teach me to lie to a 2 year old.
L: I probably can't watch that Harry Potter stuff. It will probably scare me. (I must say probably a lot)
Logan, while carrying a large pack of pull-ups to her room: I'm going to put my pull-ups in my room. I'll probably need them when I pee in this one tonight, ok?
All of Logan's stories begin: "One Pup Time" also known as, once upon a time.
And as Logan was going to bed the other night, I heard her talking on the "phone": Hi, somebody. Yeah, I doing great. Yeah. You want to go to Target tomorrow? No? Kohl's? No? Walmart? Mebe (maybe)? Ok, great. Target. Doodbye.
Me: Logan, please don't grow up, stay little forever.
Logan, 5 minutes later: Mommy, I don't want to grow up. I want to be your baby.
Logan has a bandaid on her thigh and when you ask why it's there, she replies: umm...I watched Brody get a shot in his leg so I needed a bandaid.



No comments:
Post a Comment