Thursday, July 28, 2011

2 1/2


Today, Logan is two and a half years old. In the last six months we've seen her grow, mature and develop an extraordinary amount. She is the sweetest little girl and we're so proud to get to call her our own.


Logan was so good with pictures today, but wanted a few with her own flare:
She insisted the rain gutter was a good place to pose:

It's hard to put down how much she knows/can do anymore because there's just so much. She's learning something new every day, now, and has such an expressive personality.

We love our little girl SO much and while it's hard to watch her grow up because we'd love for her to just stay little; we are so proud to be her parents and to get to love on her every single day of her life.
I thought it might be fun to do a little "interview" with Logan to mark 2 1/2 since I really can't write down everything that she's doing anymore. I also did another recording of Psalm 23. She's learning more and more of it and says this one along with about 4 other bible verses every night before she goes to bed. I love teaching her God's word and seeing her take it all in.








And then, for good measure, here are some comparison pictures. The first one is L at 1 year and again at 2 1/2 in the same spot and then the other compares her at several ages.



No comments: