Monday, August 26, 2013

Bump Update: 27 Weeks

We've gone under the 100 day mark!  Baby is due in 91 days (well, 91 days tomorrow, technically).  It's funny how with both of my other pregnancies when I hit this milestone it seemed like it was so close but with this one it still seems so far away.  



How many weeks: 26.6

Weight gain?  13 lbs.  

Morning Sickness?  It only strikes once and a while, anymore.  The zofran I was so reluctant to ask for has saved me from more than one night of being sick this week.

Cravings:  No big cravings.  I don't kill for anything.  Things I'm always up for having: Mexican, pizza, tomatoes.  Things I don't really want: chicken breasts (unless really tender and grilled).

Sleeping well?  Better the last two nights, only up once each night as opposed to the 3-4 times a night I had been doing.

Labor signs?  Lots of Braxton Hicks.  It happens mostly at night after the kids have gone to bed (particularly if they have an up and down night).  They're pretty painful, which I'm not used to.  The Dr. thinks he may be posterior (turned toward my spine) and said that could account for painful BH contractions.

Things I miss:  Feeling healthy and/or normal.  There have been so many random "complications" this go around, it's left me feeling worn out and ready to have this one done.  While my other two pregnancies weren't complete walks in the park, I was able to take time to really enjoy the pregnancies, this one has left me feeling worn out.  But, I know in the end this will all be over and we'll have a wonderful little blessing in our arms--it's not all in vain!  

Things I'm looking forward to:  Thanks to Mike's travel rewards, we're going to take a trip to Charlotte at the end of this week.  Just a nice time to get away as a family.  We'll also hopefully be able to pick up a couple of things for the nursery while we're there.  :)


No comments: