How far along? 25.5 weeks
Maternity clothes, yet? Yup.
Sleep? I sleep pretty decent. If I wake in the middle of the night it's typically because of one of the older two having a nightmare or needing to use the potty.
Best moment of the week? Seeing the kids get more and more excited at the realization that they're going to have a new baby sibling! We went and visited a new small group this week and the couple who leads it had a 9 week old baby there and both of our kids were smitten with the idea of a new little one.
Any movement? Much more than before! It took until about 23 weeks before I felt anything consistently. He still moves a lot less than both of his siblings, but his timing is pretty predictable.
Cravings? I'm not craving any one food in particular. I could have Mexican food every night, though.
Gender? BOY! We are so excited for a little more rough and tumble in the house!
Labor signs? No. Lots of Braxton Hicks contractions, but that's nothing new to me.
What I miss? Feeling normal. Over the last two weeks I've experienced horrible ligament cramping and found out I've got pregnancy induced TMJ and a condition called dyspnea that's caused by the pregnancy. Pretty much I'm short of breath 100% of the time. 60% of all pregnant women will experience some form of this condition and 20% experience it all of the time. It has nothing to do with what # pregnancy this is, it just happens. Thankfully after I learned what it was causing this, I was able to calm the anxiety and so it doesn't feel quite as horrible as it did at first.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting this little boy!! So many people say this pregnancy is FLYING, but it has been, by far, my longest pregnancy (as far as how the timing has felt). I'm keeping busy, but it seems like the next 15 weeks will just drag. Also, getting started on his nursery.
22.5 Weeks
25.5 weeks:





No comments:
Post a Comment