Last week we finally got to meet sweet baby Caleb! We've waited a long time to see this miracle baby and it was so nice to finally be able to.
I wish we had gotten more pictures, but it seemed like none of the kids all wanted to cooperate at the same time.
At least we caught them all semi looking at the camera, here:
Logan was very excited to have a baby in the house. She gave him lots of squeezes and cuddles. I think she's a little more excited about having a baby brother around, now!
Brody was excited at the thought of having a cousin come over, but I think when he realized that he was just a baby and couldn't get up and run around with him, the novelty wore off. He had a great time with Uncle John, though!
We're excited to have the Churchill's living closer for a while! It'll be nice to have family around for the holidays and just to have somewhere to visit/people to visit us in general.


No comments:
Post a Comment