Monday, March 23, 2009

Back to the Grind

My 8 week maternity leave ended this morning as I sadly marched my way back into a classroom full of 7 year olds.  Saying goodbye to the little one was a little tough this morning but I definitely have the conquering mentality- I just have to tough it out for 11 weeks (only 10 of those weeks are in school, 48 school days, 76 regular days) and then I'll be home with my baby for good.  It wasn't as tough as I thought it would be, the day went very quickly and I eagerly anticipated getting my arms back around Logan.  Mike stayed home with her today and will be here all this week.  Here are some pictures he sent me at work to help me through the day--


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww! That was really sweet of Mike to send you pics during the day, especially with a little note that said she missed you! That makes me want to cry...