Thursday, August 13, 2009

Wedding Pictures

Ok, another post full of pictures.

Mike, L and I before the wedding. :)
John and my parents, pre-wedding.
L and John. Logan has this new face that she makes (almost all the time) where she purses her lips and just observes what's going on around her. This picture doesn't do the look justice, it's hilarious.
Logan and her great grandpa who introduced himself the entire night as "great grandpa", even when she wasn't around him. We loved it! She loves him so much.
Logan and mommy minutes before the ceremony.
Logan and her daddy. She spent the entire wedding with him and was such a good girl the entire time. She's been so attached to me lately that we were worried she'd throw a major fit when I was up in front but she had a GREAT time with her dad and they got some quality time together.
Here's the bride, Lindsey, getting her hair done before the ceremony.
Logan and her Tita playing a game pre-ceremony.
Logan and her great grandma.
Titi Carolyn after the ceremony watching the happenings.
Such a sweet little head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh beautiful pictures!!! Love them. The dresses...scenery...grand event...and of course the precious little bow on that sweet head. I am sorry the trip concluded with such sickness. I hope you have both recovered and are enjoying life again. HUGS!