Logan has gotten to that wonderful age when she cannot be left alone in a room anymore without making a complete mess or getting herself into something that leaves her stuck. Since I can't stick her in her pack and play to play around (because she screams bloody murder until she's picked up), that usually leaves me one option: bring her with me.
Where I go.
Yes, wherever.
Yes, even to the bathroom.
I know. You don't have to say it.
I always remember my mom talking about never being able to go to the bathroom alone after she had kids and I laughed it off thinking we just must have been crazy. I can say now that I know the unfortunate truth and that my child has to come to the bathroom with me now, too.
Anyway, I also have to stick her with me in the kitchen while I make dinner. To keep her occupied (so I don't have to spend 20 minutes bringing her toys into the kitchen) I usually throw a pot or something down for her and ask her to help me make dinner for daddy. She loves it! (pardon the food on her face in the first shot, the look was just too cute to keep off of here)


No comments:
Post a Comment