Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New Love

I have a new love: baby leggies. Before Logan was born, I saw them all over the place online (mainly in those winter months of my third trimester) and always thought, "well, those are cute, but WAY too expensive." They usually ran $10-20 a pair and that was just way out of my price range. Our hero, Target, now carries these wonderful creations for under $3...hello affordability!

Don't I look like the star of an 80's workout video?
Ok, dad, enough of that, I'm way too mature for kisses. :) (actually, she really loves them and will return them to both Mike and I in the form of a very slobbery, wet, open mouth on the cheek and a "muuuuuuuuuh" sound)

Anyway, the leggies are great because it's a little cool here some mornings and so I can throw them on her with a short sleeved onesie and know her little legs are warm. They also have been wonderful for her sweet little knees since she's trying to crawl and on them quite a bit AND they are incredible during diaper changes--no more pulling pants off to get that diaper done!

No comments: