Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Life Just Got A Bazillion Times Easier

So, we've turned a new leaf in the life of mobility here at the Kayle house. Yesterday, after we had an incidence of spaghetti sauce being spilled on the carpet, something being thrown into the toilet causing it to clog , this:


And some of this:

We decided it was time to invest in a play yard. We would have just done babygates but with me taking on other kids in the house...I need somewhere I can keep them all wrangled. Mike was a little concerned with how Logan would react to being restricted because she becomes a bit of a screamer when she's put in her pack and play to play, but so far, she LOVES it! She just crawls in circles over and over and over again. I tell you what, all of the sudden little things like going to the bathroom and checking on dinner have become easy again! And the best part? Her mess is contained! Hallelujah! I can keep the rest of the living room and kitchen clean.



No comments: