Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas (part 1)!

Since the airlines started charging for luggage, we decided to bring a few of the gifts that we had gotten for L with us to Ohio and to leave the rest and have a second Christmas when we got home. It worked out really nicely and we got to stretch Christmas out almost an entire week!

Again, we had the wonderful ability to use a very nice camera while we were there and so I used the chance to snap and have snapped some more artistic photos like this one: (if you look into the ball you can see L and I)
Logan wasn't much interested in Christmas trees this year, she pretty much ignored ours with the exception of a couple of incidents and so on Christmas morning before we did gifts, I held her close to it so she could check it out.
Logan was our Christmas present this year! Last year I was so miserable at Christmas with contractions and just pregnancy discomfort that it was a gift to have her out and enjoying it with us this year.
(this is out of order) We got Logan a vacuum for Christmas in hopes of getting rid of her fear of my vacuum. She LOVED it! We had to take it out of the box for her because she was so excited about it.

Logan got her daddy this book to read to her. It's "My Little Girl" by Tim McGraw, the pictures are GORGEOUS and the story is just precious. They'll enjoy this book together for many, many years, I'm sure.
The next few pictures are just opening gifts. By the end of the event Logan knew what to do with the gifts and had more fun ripping paper.



It was such a fun first Christmas with Logan! She was just old enough to enjoy tearing through the paper and playing with some of the gifts that she got which was nice. The next few Christmas mornings will be even more fun, I'm sure!



No comments: