Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt

Well, I don't have a whole lot to say because we are home from our egg hunt/picnic and are absolutely exhausted, but I wanted to share the bazillion pictures I took with you all! Logan did "participate" in an egg hunt last year (I picked up an egg for her and that was the extent of it) but this year she really was able to get into it. Here you go:



"But mom, I reach in and there's nothing in here!"

We had the eggs we brought for the hunt in her bucket at first and she had so much fun pulling them out and putting them back in.

Cutie Bootie.
When I started taking pictures before the hunt, the camera was on the wrong setting and I captured the shot above...we really like it, though, it's sweet, isn't it?
"Let's GO!"

They're off!

"I want to eat the egg, daddy, I'm not dropping it in that bucket"
"Fine."
This is my absolute FAVORITE! I love how it looks like she's marching right through the grass.

Sweet baby.
Happy Easter, everyone!




No comments: