Saturday, April 24, 2010

I've Been Published!





If you're up for some light reading, I've written an article that was published on a cloth diapering blog here. I found a couple of little editorial errors but really wanted to make sure that if you want to do the calculations on your own about how much you'd save cloth diapering the link that's supposed to be there is this. Just do it, it's astonishing! (I know a lot of you don't cloth diaper so if you just want to use my numbers in the calculations it might be easier-- I have 23 fitteds--I've added to my stash since I wrote the article--each one cost $17.95 and the cost of energy/laundry is just about the same-within pennies and you can change the disposables to fit what you buy.)

In other news, Logan's friend Kate turned two this weekend and this morning I took our little sickie to the party. Mike and I have both been battling colds, mine turned into an upper respiratory infection and I'm on some meds for it, Mike lost his voice and then poor Logan came down with it. She's been running a fever, had the snots, cough, the load of it. :( BUT she was in good spirits today despite the fact that she felt so yucky when she woke up (motrin does WONDERS).



(she's getting a little more adventurous now...as soon as she gets a little quicker that's going to be t-r-o-u-b-l-e)



No comments: