Thursday, May 13, 2010

Beyond Her Years

Yes, I believe that I birthed a sixteen year old girl who is stuck in a one year old's body.

Between the sassiness, the obsession with daddy's old cell phone, the way she was sitting in her chair and the sheer amount of moodiness that went on today...I'm pretty convinced.
Make's me really look forward to those teenage years. :)

On a side note, this child CONSTANTLY surprises me with the amount of things that she knows and can do. Today after the little boy I watch left, I asked Logan if she wanted to go see her daddy. She immediately squealed "DADDY" and ran for the door. I told her that I needed to grab my purse (which was on the couch on the other side of the room with my car keys) before we left and she ran right over to the couch, picked the purse up and brought it to me. Then I looked at her and told her that we needed to go find my keys (I didn't realize, at the time, that they had been with my purse) and she again marched over to the couch, grabbed the keys and handed them to me before saying, "dada, go." I love my job.



No comments: