Logan and I, typically, take a walk a day (sometimes 2 or 3 depending on her energy level...ha!). I like to get out of the house and get some exercise and she likes to ride along in the stroller, watch what's going on and "chat" with her friends (who we walk with a couple of times a week). All you have to do is mention the word walk in passing and you'll have her running for the door trying to get out. Because we've not been feeling well, we haven't gone out to walk the last few days and I could tell it was getting to her so I asked her if she wanted to walk to the mailbox with me. After getting the mail, I could tell she needed a little more sunshine and needed to get rid of some of her excess energy so I (bravely) left the stroller at home and let her walk our normal route on her own.
She stopped to admire every flower, leaf, twig and piece of dirt along the way, pointing each one out to me:
She was very independent and wanted to walk on her own, though, she did hold my hand when we had to cross the street.
And after one round around the block (it's a long round and includes one VERY large hill), she's now sleeping quite soundly in her bed.
She likes "wah"ing.



No comments:
Post a Comment