This afternoon I went to dump L's diapers in the wash and while I'm usually pretty good about holding my breath until it's all closed up, I caught a good smell of it this time and with this heightened smell sensitivity, things didn't go well. So, we went and picked up some big girl undies and I'm hoping that within a week we'll be totally out of diapers. She's been really good about going in the potty as long as it's not pee (she actually gets really, really upset if she goes in her diaper), but I think because she's got the diapers on I've gotten lazy about taking her other than when she asks. This should whip me into shape and just get it all done with. How nice it'll be to be done with diapers for 6 months before we have to start again!
I thought about taking a picture of her in them, but I think I'll respect her privacy on this one and post the one I took of just her sweet face.



No comments:
Post a Comment