Saturday, March 5, 2011

Dumpster Diving

Just wanted to share a few shots of Logan playing outside this afternoon. We are LOVING this warmer weather. It's so nice to be able to get out in the sun if just for a few minutes every day.

And can I tell you how much I love that it's warm enough for her to wear her Sperry's? I could eat those little feet!
In other news, as we were driving out of our complex this afternoon (to go get girl scout cookies so that if this never ending pregnancy continues to be never ending I have a little more sanity); we saw this pram sitting at the dumpster. Um, really?
I knew right away it was from PB Kids because I stalk that website and look at toys that we'll never be able to afford (and really, WHY on earth would you pay $79.99 for a toy stroller? honestly.). I left it there thinking we'd drive back through and it'd be gone, because that's what usually happens with decent stuff that sits at the dumpster but when we came back, it was still there! I grabbed it and we brought it home. It was a little dirty and the handlebar is a little lopsided but with a little bit of 409 and some handy work on Mike's part, it's as good as new for Logan. She spent hours walking it around the house tonight and I'm sure she'll wake up and run right to it in the morning. Gotta love free and fantastic entertainment, right? And what a perfect find right before baby brother appears...if he ever decides to exit.



No comments: