Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Few Pictures

We're adjusting to life with two. We've also been doing a lot with Logan since we've got some extra help for the next few days so I've neglected putting pictures up for a few days. Here are a few and I'll work on taking some more in the next couple of days.

Logan L-O-V-E-S her baby brother. She constantly asks where her baby is and wants to help with every little thing....except throwing diapers away, she quickly exits the room before she gets asked to help with that task. I guess I can't blame her. :)
We've found that this is the best place to have Logan hold Brody. She likes to just sit and snuggle him in his chair and he seems just as content to sit leaning up against her shoulder asleep.
Today we ventured out to Chik-fil-a for another free breakfast. Logan thought it was fun to show off her brother and was highly disappointed when I told her she couldn't take him with her into the play place. I'm also confused with my dates and thought it was St. Patrick's day when we woke up so she's wearing her green today. I guess everything starts to run together when you're tired.
And this little guy just slept while we all ate and played. I really think he could sleep through a hurricane which is fantastic since that's kind of what Logan reminds me of in the afternoons.
We've done really well adjusting here. Logan is acting just about how I expected her to--she's loving having a baby around but does test us in other areas. We're working hard to get her back on her schedule starting today and think that'll at least help marginally. Brody is a very easy baby (fingers crossed it stays that way). He's very alert and is already having 2 hour awake periods at a time. He sleeps well at night only waking quickly for feedings and then he goes right back down, so I'm able to sleep a good 6 hours a night right now. He nurses like a champ and we've had no challenges with that. He was almost back to birth weight at our weight check yesterday and he's got no signs of any jaundice. We'll see how easy things are once all of our help leaves, but right now we'll continue to enjoy the extra hands!




No comments: