Sunday, May 15, 2011

Conversations with my 2 Year Old

Logan: Mommy, Brody pooped. It stinks. I can poop too. Happy Birthday! (Happy Birthday is something new that she likes to add to the end of a lot of her sentences....not sure where it came from)

*Covering her eyes with her hands* Mommy, look, I turned my eyes off! I can't see, I turned my eyes off!

After putting something on and asking Mike if it made me look fat (hey, I just had a baby, I have to ask. It's pretty mandatory for a female in my situation). Mike says no. Logan thought otherwise and added, "Yes, you look fat. Sorry."

Logan frequently puts her sunglasses on and begins to yell, "Hey! It's dark in here, I can't see anything!"

A few days ago Logan pulled the cabinet under the sink open as far as it would go (it's got a child lock on it) and began talking to the paper towels. "It's dark in here. Pa-er (paper) towels, can you see? No? Mommy, pa-er towels can't see, it's too dark."

Logan gets a chick-fil-a lemonade when we go grocery shopping if she behaves in the store. It's a fun weekly reward for her. This week, I had to go to the store twice. To convince Logan it was the cool thing to do I asked, "Do you want to go to Target with mommy? We'll stop and get a lemonade on the way home." She looked pensively and then replied, "No, I want diet tote (diet coke)." Oh man.


1 comment:

Carey and Bobbi-sue Wilson said...

I seriously think these posts are my favorite! LOL They always make me laugh. Oh Logan. :)