Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Best Buds

I love having two kiddos so close in age. I love even more that we're seeing the fruits of this so early on...the kids love to play together. Every morning we hang out in the living room with an armful of toys and I sit and catch up on e-mails or blogging while they play together.
Logan is so good with her little brother. She teaches him how to use toys, she'll "read" to him and she's gotten to be really good about running in as soon as he's done napping so she can calm him down and let him know I'm on the way.
Brody always looks for Logan when he's taken to a new room. If she's not there he patiently waits for her and gives her the biggest smiles when she comes in. I'm not sure how she'll feel once he becomes mobile and starts following her everywhere. She may never have peace again.
I pulled this toy out today and took the legs off so Brody could play with it on the ground. Logan seemed more interested for a while, though. Finally I convinced her to teach him how to use it and now he's sitting and is quite content pressing all of the buttons.
My sweet beauty.
And the little man.



No comments: