Logan had a BIG day yesterday! We loaded up in the car and I told her we were on our way to get her a big surprise. She was so excited the whole car ride there (which ended up taking 35 minutes because of traffic) and was slightly disappointed when I popped out of the car, grabbed her new toy and stuck it in the trunk before she saw it. This meant she had to wait another 25 minutes to get home before she actually laid eyes on it. I think it was worth the wait, though!
Logan's legs have gotten just a little too long for her push toys and she has started to scuff ALL of her shoes by dragging them when she's riding. So, Mike and I decided it was time to upgrade to a tricycle and started scouring craigslist for a good one.
And I'm so glad we did, because this bike is just perfect for Logan! It's pink and purple and has lots of sparkle and is adorned with princesses. She's loves it. And we loved the price. We paid less than 1/3 of what it cost new, and the previous owner kept it in pristine condition.
It rained last night so we couldn't ride it this morning because of the large amounts of puddles and mud, but she's just itching for her daddy to get home this afternoon so she can go out and ride some more. We're so excited for our big girl!


No comments:
Post a Comment