Saturday, April 25, 2009

All Better Mommy

We are done with tylenol--hopefully for a long time. We are so glad that L is finally feeling better! (She's actually watching the NFL draft right now...she is definitely her father's daughter...and her Tia Carolyn's niece)

Logan and I spent the afternoon together while Mike was at work. Thankfully, she slept for several hours so that I could start cleaning our casa (which has been sorely neglected while she and I have been sick). She woke up in a very sweet mood. I tried to catch her smiles during our little photo shoot but I was just too enamored with them when they were happening that I didn't get the camera on her quick enough. Here are a few anyway.


C'mon mommy, another picture?

So, anyway, fast forward a few hours. We went shopping, had to get a few things from Babies-r-Us, including a mirror for the car so that she has something to look at while we're riding (I've had way too many hours in that car of screaming so I had to find SOMETHING to help). It seemed to work a bit, she cooed and cooed at herself on the way to the next store. We also hit up Michael's (for some more ribbon to do more bows--like the one I did on her head today?) and then went to Marshall's. Little did I know when I got in line at Marshall's that I'd be in it for TWENTY FIVE minutes!! Ack! It was like a Disney line, I'd go and feel like I was at the end and then they'd loop me around again. All would have been fine if I didn't have a poopy baby with me...luckily it didn't smell TOO bad so I don't think anyone noticed. People kept commenting on just how precious she is. (I think so, too)

And here she is after a long afternoon PASSED OUT in Nana and Grandaddy's bouncer.

Sweet dreams!

1 comment:

Cary Hairbows said...

I have some news that will have you feeling 100% again! Go over and check my bow blog. YAY! Congratulations, Christy!

Shannon