Sunday, April 19, 2009

Weekend With The Greats

Logan had yet another busy weekend as she was the star of the family show. :) This weekend she got to meet the last of her great grandparents, she met Mike's a couple week's ago and my dad's mom lives only about 30 minutes away from us. These are my grandparents on my mom's side. She also got to meet her Great Aunt JoAnne (my mom's sister). Saturday morning I loaded Logan up in the car with extra diapers and wipes (knowing we'd be out all day long) and headed to pick up my mom, my grandma and my Aunt and we headed out to SHOP!

We had no idea when we left (I SWEAR!) that we'd end up at the Falls on the day that they had their sidewalk sale. They had all kinds of stuff that was crazy discounted. Of course, my favorite stop was at Janie and Jack, my FAVORITE kids store (thanks Rebecca!), and we got a ton of fall clothes so that Logan will be ready for a cooler North Carolina fall. Here are some of the pictures from the weekend--

Great Grandma Natalie and Logan.
Great Aunt JoAnne and Lo.
Great Grandpa Niels and Logan (I think he was the most excited to meet little Lo)

Here is Logan with daddy this morning. We had a little projectile spit up incident this morning while she was snuggling with us in bed so we all had to take showers and Logan and I hung out in our robes until we got ready for church (wanted to avoid ruining our outfits just in case the projectiles came back).

Logan and mommy in our matching pink robes.

One of my favorite finds at Janie and Jack- Logan's cool shades! I thought she'd throw a fit when I put them on her this morning but she spent about 20 minutes on the way to church just hanging out and looking around with them...then she got sleepy and was having none of them. Such a sassy little thing!
Great Grandma and Grandpa with mommy.
4 generations strong!
Here is a GREAT picture of her big baby blues. She has red eye in so many of her pictures because of her light eyes so we are hard pressed to find one where you can actually see the deep blue with no red. Here's one! :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Logan is sooooo sweet! I am really digging her bows--you had such vision for matching all her adorable outfits. GO MOM!