Logan has been a busy little bee meeting all kinds of family these last couple of weeks. Last week, Logan met her Great Grandma and Grandpa Kayle. They spent a lot of time together last Friday while mom was at work, she was held and snuggled all day long! Here is a picture of the three of them at lunch on Saturday afternoon before Great G&G left.

Sunday afternoon Mike, Logan and I packed up the car and headed to a BBQ after church with our bible study group. The hosts have a little 3 year old who followed Logan and I around all afternoon. She was fascinated by the baby and so anxious to help do anything that was needed (bouncing the bouncer, putting her tete --pacifier-- back in her mouth, putting her socks back on and keeping me company while I rocked her). She's going to be a big sister in a few months so it was good practice for her. Here's a picture of Logan, it's the best smile picture I've gotten so far. I swear I'll hold the camera for 10 minutes trying to get her to smile and as soon as I put it down she does it--it's a game!

Monday morning daddy took Logan and I out on a breakfast date. I'm on Spring Break and it just so happened that Mike got Monday and Tuesday off and so we were all able to spend a lot of time together. We ate at Casavanna, a local Cuban restaurant. Here's daddy!

Logan slept the WHOLE date so Mike and I got some good conversation in.

Today is MY grandma's (Tita) birthday! She had minor surgery on her foot yesterday so she's been in bed the last couple of days. We went to make her feel better and to hang out with her on her birthday for a while. Here is Logan getting ready to head over.

Logan and "Bistita" hanging out together. As you can see, she's discovered her fist and can be found at any given moment trying to shove the ENTIRE thing into her mouth. One day she'll figure out she just can't do it!

And finally, this is one of Lo's new favorite positions--tummy down on daddy's legs so that she can look out and see the world. She likes to watch her Baby Einstein from this position, it lets her practice her standing AND watch and listen all at the same time!

No comments:
Post a Comment