Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Logan's Big Girl Room Home Tour


So, I realized that we haven't posted any pictures of Logan's room in our Wake Forest apartment yet and since we've taken down the crib and converted it into a big girl room there's no time like now to show it off! This is my favorite room in the house, I love to sit in there for hours with Logan and watch her play. It's so perfectly girly, I just LOVE it!

Here's the view from right outside of her door:

Logan says, "Come on in! Let me close the door behind you so the breeze doesn't come through."

Changing table, it's about the only thing in the room that Logan hates, she feels like too much of a baby on it. ;) Notice, too, that I've made the mistake of leaving the wipe warmer flap up....I'm sure that five minutes later a plethora of wipes ended up on the floor courtesy of my little one.
The angle of this picture is off, those letters are really not crooked like they look in the picture.
Close up of the new bed/bedspread/pillow:
This sweet girl absolutely ADORES her new bed. I think she looks like such a big girl in this picture!
Here's her reading corner and window seat. After I finished the bedding I had just enough fabric/stuffing to make a bench top for the window seat to match.
The other corner with her toy box/ottoman:
The frog on top of the ottoman is actually her cool mist humidifier! And the L on her closet is quite possibly my favorite feature in the room. Mike and I joke that by the time that Logan is two she's going to know how to spell her name because it is ALL OVER her room!
Close up of her gazillion bows (and this isn't even half of the, the rest are in another box in her closet):

Thanks for taking our little tour, hope you enjoyed it!


No comments: