I don't have anything in particular to post about today, I just know that the grandparents are probably going through Logan withdraws at this point so I wanted to post a few pictures and some of Logan's new developments! (count this as her 13 month post, if you will)
She's a smiley girl today because her cold/respiratory problems are nearly gone! Just a loose cough is left.
Logan is doing MUCH better with her cow's milk lately. She wasn't too keen on it at first, but she's starting to drink at least a full sippy cup of it a day. Very huge development in our world!
We've been working on getting Logan to drink from a straw, too, because the sippy cup we take with us to the nursery is one with a straw (because it's got a flip lid to keep it from spilling in the diaper bag) and she finally got it! Another big development for us.
She's learned several words (though she says them her own way for now), and as of now she knows these:
Mommy
Daddy
Here (he-uh)
Come on (mon)
Bye-Bye (bye-buh)
Baby
Night Night (nuh-night)
Bubbles (bubs)
Diaper (piper...I have only gotten that one about twice, so I'm not totally sure it's a word she 'knows')
No (no no no no no no no no)
Yeah
Logan has started dancing when music comes on. Theme songs, music on itunes, commercials, anything that has a beat.
She loves to brush her OWN teeth. You can brush them for her, but heaven forbid you put that toothbrush in her hands and she'll brush her gums to death and you may never see the toothbrush again!
She's started to really pretend. She loves to pretend to fold clothes. She'll pull burp clothes or blankets down if I don't have a pile of laundry out and just shake them out over and over like mommy does when she's folding her clothing. She also likes to pretend to do other housework (sweeping, dusting, etc). She's a girl after mommy's heart!
I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but she's quite the little mommy. She loves to rock carseats, bounce bouncers and be on call whenever we have a baby around. If I'm not there within seconds, I know Logan will be whenever one starts crying. If she does make it there before me she holds her hand out to keep me away as if saying, "I can handle this one, mommy." She'll make a great big sister one day! (not in the next nine months, so stop wondering)



No comments:
Post a Comment