When I put Logan's outfit on this morning, my thought was, my goodness, she really did shoot up 5 1/2 inches in the last three months! I'm around her all the time so I don't notice differences unless they're drastic, but I definitely saw it today. This was the dress three months ago, it almost hit her ankles when she was standing up (this was taken about a week after her last Dr.'s appt. in late Nov.):
I had a hard time getting a great picture of her standing up in the dress because she's the definition of a wiggle worm but here it is three months later:
Now, I understand the shock when the Dr. realized how much she had grown! The dress barely fits as a shirt now.
We've been housebound now for several days because it's been cold and Logan's been feeling icky--not a combination I mess with at this point. BUT, today, we had a rough one with the baby that we watch and so as soon as he left, Logan and I donned coats and went out to "run" around a little. It's so different now that she can walk because I can watch her play and don't have to help her play.
She definitely gets a TON of Mike's expressions but every once and a while I snap a picture and compare it to one of my own baby pictures and I feel like she looks a lot like me:
Logan's two new favorite phrases are "come on" ('mon) and uh-oh (wooooh). When she says uh-oh she throws her hands out to the side (like in the picture below but with both hands) for emphasis. Today, she started to pull her bow out, toss it to the ground, throw her arms out and say "woooh" as if she did it on accident. I know your game, girl. Don't mess with mommy!
And here she is laughing at her new found cleverness.



No comments:
Post a Comment