Friday, October 29, 2010

22 Weeks!

I'm 22 weeks pregnant today! This week went by SO quickly, as I'm sure I'll be saying for the rest of the pregnancy. We've only got about 18 weeks left before we meet this little man. Not too much news this week, not a whole lot of change. We've started picking up things here and there for the nursery, I've got a whole scheme in mind and am hoping it'll come together the way I envision it so that it's a nice mixture for a boy and a girl. Next week I have just a normal appointment with the Dr., the following appointment is my diabetes screening and then after that it'll be every two weeks! Crazy!

Logan likes to grab at my stomach and tell her brud to "get OWWWWWW!" I think she's anxious to have a built in playmate.

(make sure to scroll down to the next post so you don't miss Logan's pumpkin pictures)



No comments: