Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween 2010!

I seriously can't believe it's already halloween, tomorrow I'll officially start my Christmas music listening (really I've been listening to it for 2 weeks now, but only while I clean...which is pretty much 90% of the time with a toddler). Anyway, back to halloween!

Friday I woke up in a semi-panic-- probably because I'm pregnant, hormonal and feel the need to do everything perfectly right now-- thinking that I hadn't yet made anything for Logan to wear for halloween...because a costume is never enough, right? So, we went out and got some discount fabric and I made this during her naptime so she'd have something festive to wear to church this morning.




I feel like I may not get a good picture with Logan again until I'm not pregnant anymore. I can't really wrangle her the way I used to be able to.

Last night we went to another church's fall festival so we'd have an excuse to dress Logan up and get her out of the house. Not quite sure we're ready for the trick-or-treating experience this year but next year we'll be out and about!

She was officially a pumpkin fairy, but when she opened the box with the costume in it and saw the wings she declared herself a butterfly. Whatever works, right?

She loved going through the bounce house with her daddy but we only got to go through once as there were a lot of bigger kids waiting to get in.
Mike, on the other hand, has no problem getting Logan to pose with him!
This afternoon Logan found her "bu-fy" costume and asked to put it on and go outside, so I took the opportunity to get a few more pictures.











No comments: