
And we are SO thrilled to have one of each gender-it'll be the best of both worlds in our house! I woke up this morning with a gut feeling we'd see a sweet boy (Mike was still convinced that it was a girl up until we saw the hard evidence...and there's no denying this kid is all BOY) and we did.

He is one active little guy! I knew this already as I've been feeling a TON of movement over the past week, but he showed off for the camera today. He's measuring perfect and right on target for a late Feb/early March delivery and the anatomy scan showed a textbook little baby.

And since I'll be 19 weeks tomorrow, here's my 19 weeks shot with baby boy. As with Logan, we'll be keeping his name quiet until you can all put a sweet face with his name!




No comments:
Post a Comment