Friday, November 12, 2010

24 Weeks!

16 weeks to go! This week I've started having crazy braxton hicks, they come in spurts and when I have one, I can expect to have at least 3 more simultaneously. They started around 16 weeks but have recently gotten to the point where I get at least 4 a day. I started about the same time with Logan, so I expected it, it's just a little more difficult to stop all of my activity now when I get them than it was when I was pregnant with her. ;) I'm waking more frequently at night, though, thankfully, I can get back to sleep quickly so I'm still sleeping well.

We're in full nesting mode here and I think I clean the house twice a day and deep clean it three times a week. It's INSANE. Logan has gotten in on the action and actually is turning into quite the help. She makes her own bed in the morning, helps unload the dishwasher, sorts laundry into darks and lights (with help), vacuums and on occasion helps with the sweeping.

We tried to get some pictures with Logan in them, but she's been in typical toddler fashion the last few days and is refusing to take a nice picture (no joke, most of them are with her head turned away).




No comments: