Week 25 officially brought the heartburn! UGH! I guess I should be thankful it held off longer this time than last time, but man, it's really hard to have everything burn after drinking a glass of water. It seems like it hits later on in the day, so I can at least enjoy the mornings. ;) (I definitely made Mike take like 10 pictures today before just deciding that I've been sick all week and my look was not going to change!)
A lot of people have asked if I've noticed any differences between my pregnancies, especially now that I know it's a boy. These are just a few that I've picked up on:
- I haven't gained weight all over the place like I did with Logan. If I really want to, I can fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans while wearing a bella band. It's not the most comfortable but I can do it and with Logan I couldn't even do that a month after giving birth.
- I'm not quite as emotional as I was with her. When I was pregnant with Logan I felt like at any given second I could (and many times would) break into fits of tears for absolutely no reason. It's nice to have a more level head this time around!
- I sleep a lot better this go around. It could be because I'm just so exhausted running after a toddler that I don't notice the little things at night like I did with her, but whatever the reason, I hope it keeps up!
- I'm not hungry 24/7. I eat my fill at my meals and snack in between but don't feel the necessity to carry around snacks with me in my purse.
- He sits a LOT lower than Logan sat. Logan was in my ribs from about week 24 on and he sits right on my bladder. He likes to lay there, jump there, kick there, knee there...it's very uncomfortable and I feel like I run to the bathroom every 10 minutes. I try not to drink anything before we leave the house unless I know I'll have a bathroom available.
- With Logan all I ever wanted was Chilis. I never craved anything in particular from there but could have eaten there lunch/dinner every day until I gave birth. I have really wanted Moes a lot this go around, it's like he knows we can't afford to eat at Chilis 3x a week so while I want the same type of food, it's cheaper this time! :)
Anyway, this week we pulled the crib out of the closet. Not because I have any desire to set it up, but because Logan learned how to climb up to the top of her changing table and took a tumble during one of her naptimes this week. So, we needed the space in the closet for the changing table. I'm not sure how long I'll be able to just look at the crib pieces sitting against the wall so it'll probably get set up before Christmas so it's not quite as much of an eyesore. But I started really looking into crib bedding. I had wanted to just buy the fabric and make his bedding but with the holidays around the corner, then Logan's birthday, I'm just not sure I'll have enough uninterrupted time to get it done...so I went ahead and picked some out to throw on the registry. We really love it:




No comments:
Post a Comment