Friday, April 29, 2011

Happenings

I wanted to do something special for the royal wedding, yesterday. It's a big day in history and I wanted it to be something that Logan and I could talk about together, one day. So, Thursday evening she and I made some crumpets and scones!

She LOVED helping out! In fact, all I really did was cook and bake them because she dumped and mixed all of the ingredients herself.
I knew I'd be waking up between 5:30-6 to feed Brody, anyway, so I went ahead and got up and woke Logan up to watch with me.
We had so much fun. We ate our crumpets and scones and talked about princesses and princes and she just giggled and giggled. She did get an early nap and slept very well last night, though!
After the wedding, we got dressed and piled in the car so we could go pick some strawberries!
We attempted this last year, but some bad weather had wiped the crop out. But this year we had some nice looking strawberries to choose from.
All the little ducklings in a row:
Logan had a lot of fun and surely helped me pick some nice, ripe berries.
So excited:


All she could talk about were the "dawbies" that we'd get to eat for lunch.
We went with Noah and a few other kids. Logan loves to play with Noah, we'll be sad to say goodbye to him and his family in a couple of weeks!
When they got bored with the strawberries they ran off to find what kind of trouble they could get into:
They're cute little partners in crime, aren't they?
The whole group:

So much fun and now I've got gobs of strawberries that I need to find something to do with. Jam, anyone? :)


No comments: