So, we finally made it back to church today! I really hate when we have to be out...even though our church streams their service live, there's just nothing like corporate worship and when we can't be there I feel it all week long. I'm happy to announce that despite having a fussy toddler who did NOT want to get dressed this morning (she spent a grand total of 25 minutes in her room thinking about her little 'tude before deciding to get dressed), having to plan out my nursing so I got it in right before we left, having to fill two bags and get four of us out the door, we were only 3 minutes late!
Nothing like starting the day off with some French Toast ("with pow sug PEES!")
Here's Logan with Brody after church trying to teach him the verse she and I have been working on (Deut. 6:5 in Logan-ese "Love the Lord your Dod with all your har, with all your shoul and with all your miiiiiii.")
Sweet smiles for the camera:
Every once and a while she stops, leans her head down like this (usually it's up against his head) and says, "Awwww....I yuv you Broey." And I melt...over and over and over again.
Before we go to bed at night, we say the Shepherd's prayer together (and usually use her little Bible to do it). Today when I put her in her room for her nap I kept hearing her call out, "Mommy! I meed (need) my shep!" After a while I heard her mumbling quite a bit. And I didn't get it until I went in after she fell asleep and checked on her. She had her bible open to the Shepherd's prayer and that's what I had been hearing her mumble.
Mike has a crazy week with papers and such this week for class so the poor guy has been at Starbucks for the last four hours writing a paper and studying. Logan and I are going to go make him some dinner now so he can fuel up before studying into the evening tonight!
Happy Sunday!
(p.s. there are some pictures in the post below--I did two posts today and want to make sure all of the grandparents and great grandparents don't miss out on any!)



No comments:
Post a Comment