Saturday, April 4, 2009

Busy Week!

We've had a very busy week here in the Kayle household!  It was my second week of work and Mike was back to work so Logan was back and forth from home to Granddaddy and Nana's house.  That meant earlier mornings for mommy and baby to make sure we made it there on time.  It also meant earlier bedtimes which we are both trying to get used to.  Monday Logan spent the day with my dad and her great grandma (Tita), Tuesday and Wednesday she spent with my college roommate, Rachael, Thursday was back to my parent's house and Friday she spent with Mike and his grandparents!  Crazy busy week for her!

After a long day of playing at my parent's house I laid Logan down on our bed to go to sleep.  I left for about 10 minutes to go downstairs and wash some of her bottles.  I came back and she had rolled almost completely onto her tummy!  I think that once she is able to fully roll over on her own she is going to be a stomach sleeper.  She seems to sleep best when she is on it.
Getting ready to go to First Friday at church with her great grandparents.  
Today we started full time cloth diapering.  She finally fits into her adorable Bum Genius diapers and we are so excited to be using them!  I've noticed that Logan's disposable diapers have been giving her a bad rash and while I can get rid of it with methodbaby (it's the only stuff that works for her), it still comes back.  The cloth diapers should help.
Wow!  Look at our strong little girl!  I put Logan on her tummy this morning for a little tummy time before her nap and she propped herself right up onto her arms and held herself like this for about 20 seconds.  She's growing up!  

2 comments:

TheConnorClan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TheConnorClan said...

Let me know how cloth diapering goes... I am thinking about it for baby girl, but I haven't made up my mind. I don't mind washing them because i do wash everyday anyway. Logan is getting so big and so beautiful!